St Peter’s CE Primary School
Chippenham Mews London W9 2AN
Telephone: 0207 641 4385
Headteacher: Ms Sam Adcock
Deputy: Mrs Joanna Jordan
Reception / KS1 Teacher
M1 – UP2 / Inner London, Full Time Permanent Contract
Starting September 2019
St Peter’s C of E School is a fantastic place to work. We are now looking for an outstanding, dynamic and motivated practitioner with a passion for teaching and learning. NQT’s are welcome to apply.
We are looking for:
- An outstanding and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupil achievement.
- A highly organised, hardworking and professional role model
- Someone who has a positive attitude and is prepared to take the initiative
- Has an up to date knowledge of Assessment for Learning
- Excellent planning and assessment
St Peter’s can offer you:
- A vibrant, happy and creative school
- Positive, well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn
- A supportive, friendly and dedicated staff team
- A supportive management team, who genuinely care
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role.
Closing Date and Shortlisting: Friday 1st March 12 noon
Interviews: Friday 8th March
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and young people.
This post is subject to safer recruitment measures, including an enhanced DBS check.
How to apply
The Application Pack can be downloaded from our school website by using this link:
If you are interested in applying for this post, you are encouraged to visit the school. Please contact Mrs Alice Ducros (Acting Deputy Headteacher) on 0207 641 4385 to arrange this. Completed applications should be delivered or emailed to email@example.com.